When you receive your amulet you will notice the pristine gloss and shiny copper bail it has. To help maintain this condition to the best of your abilities please follow these care instructions.
- Refrain from being rough with the pendant as it is susceptible to scratching. Although coated with a protectant, it is a sensitive piece so just be aware of things coming into contact with the surface of the pendant.
- Refrain from showering with it or submerging it into water.
- Refrain from keeping it in extreme temperatures, do not leave it in the sun as it may become tacky.
- The copper bail will start to oxidize and turn brownish, all you need to do is get a little lemon juice and salt and rub the bail and it will be shiny brand new once again.
- To avoid chipping, do not drop the pendant as it is fragile. It is a sturdy pendant and much stronger than glass but to remain in optimal conditions just be aware.